Two Bundle Options:
18 Gallon PRO Starter Bundle
- 4 - 2.5 Gallons of RMR-86 PRO
- 8 - 1 Gallons of RMR-141 RTU
- 1 - RMR Electric Sprayer
9 Gallon PRO Starter Bundle
- 2 - 2.5 Gallons of RMR-86 PRO
- 4 - 1 Gallons of RMR-141 RTU
- 1 - RMR Electric Sprayer
The reason RMR-86 PRO is such a boost for your job profits is that it greatly cuts down your labor time on jobs. That said, if your delivery system requires you to hand pump to apply the solution, you’ll end up wasting thousands on extra labor over a typical month. Why not get the full benefit and truly slash your labor to more than half of the normal time? The RMR Electric Sprayer is specially designed to deliver RMR-86 PRO quickly and efficiently. Made to last, every part of the sprayer has been specially designed to be corrosive friendly for maximum longevity. It also works great with RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer. At a price far cheaper than all other similar delivery systems on the market, it's a no brainer! Get yours today and start multiplying your profits to the maximum!
*Must Read* RMR-86 PRO User Instructions Before Using. Full PPE is needed for personal safety when spraying the product. RMR-86 PRO should be stored in a cool, ground level, dark area away from carpet, upholstery, metal, flooring, etc.; that may be damaged if leakage occurs after the fact. Please inspect all contents of packages upon delivery to ensure that they were not damaged during shipping.
RMR-86 PRO Mold Stain and Mildew Stain Remover:
CAUTION: Use appropriate precautions when using RMR-86 PRO. Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products. This is a commercial‐strength mold stain and mildew stain removing compound with a chlorine‐like aroma. Please consult the SDS and product label for specific instructions.
STORAGE: Inspect your package carefully to ensure contents were not damaged during shipment. Store RMR-86 PRO in a cool, ground level, dark area away from carpet, upholstery, metal, flooring, etc.; that may be damaged if leakage occurs after the fact. If the container shows any signs of leakage, transfer solution to a clean plastic container that can be sealed properly. Store out of reach of children and animals.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): Wearing full PPE is required when handling and applying RMR-86 PRO. The minimum suit requirements are a hooded Tyvek or a Chemical Poly Coated suit that is coated with a polyethylene film to protect against splash/spray. (Shieldtech 55 Chemical Protection Coveralls. Other required materials include: latex gloves, and full face respirator with 3M 60923 P100 organic vapor/acid gas cartridge filter (or equivalent).
- REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Before starting application, make sure you’re wearing full PPE.
- FOR ADDED SAFETY: Some areas, especially confined spaces like attics and crawl spaces, require added ventilation. We strongly recommend using a fan with lay‐flat ducting to add fresh makeup air to the workplace during application.
- For best results, use on surfaces with a minimum temperature of 50° F (10° C)
- Shake the RMR-86 PRO container well before application.
- Best applied using the RMR Electric Sprayer or 1.5‐gallon pump sprayer, or use a sprayer that is rated for corrosive solutions, such as a plastic, garden-style pump sprayers. Avoid using sprayers with metal parts, as they may corrode with use.
- Spray affected area quickly, using wide sweeping motions, to cover entire area.
- Wait for a few moments and watch while RMR-86 PRO eliminates the mold stains.
- If, after a few moments, evidence of the stain still remains, a second application of RMR-86 PRO may be needed.
- Once the stain has been removed to your satisfaction, we recommend using RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer to treat all surfaces after RMR-86 PRO has been applied.
- RMR-86 PRO is a ready‐to‐use product; dilution is NOT required.
- RMR-86 PRO covers between 200‐300 square feet per gallon. This can vary based on the severity of the affected area, as well as how liberally the product is applied.
- RMR-86 PRO works best when applied to dry surfaces at temperatures around room temperature. Frozen surfaces may be less receptive to the product. RMR-86 PRO may not be able to penetrate the particular building material affected if excess moisture content exists.
- RMR-86 PRO can be corrosive if applied to the following materials: duct work, copper, metal, mechanicals, nail plates, steel, aluminum, or any materials prone to corrosion. If RMR-86 PRO is accidentally applied to these materials, quickly wash area with soap and water or wipe down with WD‐40.
- Do not apply RMR-86 PRO to fabrics.
- Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products.
- Always rinse off surface, when only using RMR-86 PRO by itself.
Contact RMR Solutions, LLC at 866-822-8744
RMR Electrical Sprayer
How to work the RMR Electric Sprayer