Gets deep down into the dirt and easily wipes away. No compromises. No harmful chemicals. Completely biodegradable for a safer clean. No chlorine, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, NPE-free, butyl-free, solvent-free, and low VOC. Great for fire, water, and mold restoration, heavy-duty interior and exterior cleaning, and commercial, warehouses, restaurants, industrial plants, pressure washing, hospitals, schools, automotive, residential, cafeterias, and stain cleaning. Removes soot and smoke stains. Cleans shop floors, industrial appliances, and equipment. Quickly Dissolve grease, oil, and adhesives.
Features and Benefits
- Use Full Strength or Dilute
- Contractor Grade Formula
- Safe on Fabrics and Colorfast Items
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- Great for Fire, Water, and Mold Restoration
Before use test in a small inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility.
Determine proper dilution ratio. It is always better to start with a lower dilution ratio and work your way up to full strength:
- - General purpose cleaning: 2-3oz of degreaser with 32oz of water (8-12oz per gallon)
- - Heavy Duty Cleaning: Use full strength
- - Spray solutions on the surface to be cleaned. Always pre-test surfaces before using product. Avoid overspray on non-target surfaces. If outdoors pre-rinse adjacent surfaces and/or plants. If indoors, have proper ventilation and cover surfaces to avoid overspray.
Heavy Discoloration may require second application