Complete Marine Mildew Stain Remover Bundle
- Complete Marine Vinyl Cleaning Kit.
- Instantly Removes Mildew Stains on marine surfaces.
- Clean, Condition and Prevent future mildew stains.
- Works on: Vinyl seat cushions, vinyl covers, vinyl dashboards, fiberglass and other marine surfaces.
RMR-86M Instantly removes mildew stains on virtually all surfaces of your boat, including vinyl seat cushions, vinyl covers, vinyl dashboards, fiberglass and other marine surfaces.
RMR-M Botanical uses the power of essential oils to clean, condition and block future stains to extend the life of your boats vinyl, rubber and plastic.
Experience the dynamic duo of RMR-86M Mildew Stain Remover with RMR-M Botanical Stain Block & Cleaner. Now you have a complete solution for rescuing your vinyl, fiberglass or plastic from mildew stains. Restore your marine surfaces luster by first applying RMR-86M directly to the affected area. Watch the mildew stains vanish in seconds.
Once all your mildew stains are gone, thoroughly rinse the area with fresh water and wipe dry. Then, spray RMR-M Botanical liberally on the surface to clean and block future stains. RMR-M Botanical uses the unique power of hand picked essential oils to clean, treat and condition your marine surfaces. Our organic cleaner is safe to use on all surfaces and should be used on a regular basis to continue blocking and cleaning from future mildew stains.
Once you have fully restored your boat surfaces, Lightly mist the RMR-M Botanical on all marine surfaces to use the natural power of peppermint to repel mosquitoes and other common bugs.
Click Here to View - RMR-86M Mildew Stain Remover SDS
Click Here to View - RMR-M Marine Botanical Mildew Stain Blocker & Cleaner SDS
Directions For Use:
- Test on a small area before use. If any adverse effect is noted. DO NOT continue use.
- Spray on surface to be cleaned.
- Wait 30 seconds and rinse thoroughly with fresh water. (For stubborn stains, repeat this step by adding additional few minutes).
- DO NOT use on fabrics, clothing, carpeting, wood or painted surfaces. Avoid prolonged contact with metals and porcelain.
- Apply RMR-M Botanical liberally to the affected area and wipe dry.
- Once the area is completely treated, lightly mist the RMR-M Botanical to prevent future stains as well as creating a bug barrier with the power of essential oils.