KILL. CLEAN. PREVENT.
RMR-86® is a revolutionary new mold & mildew remover.
RMR-141 RTU Kills and Prevents mold and mildew.
Wood, Concrete, Drywall, Tile & Grout, Fiberglass, Vinyl and More. Works great all around your Home!
- 1 - 2.5 Gallon ofRMR-86®
- 1 - 1 Gallon RMR-141 RTU Disinfectant
Step 1 Kill & Clean:
Spray RMR-141 RTU liberally to affected area and allow to dry.
Step 2 Stain Removal:
Shake well before use, and spray RMR-86® until area is thoroughly saturated. Let stand until stain disappears. (in cases involving tougher stains, a second application may be needed)
Step 3 Prevention Treatment:
After the stain has been removed and area is dry, lightly mist RMR-141 RTU on affected area and allow to air dry.
*Always pre-test surfaces before using our products.
RMR-86® is the revolutionary new mold stain remover that is cutting labor time and costs in half for contractors across the country. No more sanding or scrub brushing. Just simply spray on any hard surface and watch the mold stains disappear in 15 seconds. It's our powerful bleach-based patent pending formula for fast mold stain removal all around your Home. Works amazing on Boats too. Buy the bundle today and save even more.RMR-86® has superior penetration into porous surfaces such as Wood, Concrete, Drywall, Tile & Grout, Fiberglass, Vinyl, and More.
RMR-141 Mold Killer is an EPA registered (3-in-1) cleaner designed to KILL, CLEAN, and PREVENT the growth of mold & mildew. It’s bleach-free, phosphate free, non-abrasive disinfectant mold killer that can be used on most washable surfaces. Step 3 is our secret weapon in the fight against mold & mildew because it aims to stop problems before they even happen.
Click Here to Download - RMR-86® User Instruction Download
RMR‐86® Mold Stain and Mildew Stain Remover:
CAUTION: Use appropriate precautions when using RMR‐86. Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products. This is a commercial‐strength mold stain and mildew stain removing compound with a chlorine‐like aroma. Please consult the SDS and product label for specific instructions.
STORAGE: Inspect your package carefully to ensure contents were not damaged during shipment. Store RMR‐86® in a cool, ground level, dark area away from carpet, upholstery, metal, flooring, etc.; that may be damaged if leakage occurs after the fact. If the container shows any signs of leakage, transfer solution to a clean plastic container that can be sealed properly. Store out of reach of children and animals.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): Wearing full PPE is required when handling and applying RMR‐86. The minimum suit requirements are a hooded Tyvek or a Chemical Poly Coated suit that is coated with a polyethylene film to protect against splash/spray. (Shieldtech 55 Chemical Protection Coveralls. Other required materials include: latex gloves, and full face respirator with 3M 60923 P100 organic vapor/acid gas cartridge filter (or equivalent).
- REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Before starting application, make sure you’re wearing full PPE.
- FOR ADDED SAFETY: Some areas, especially confined spaces like attics and crawl spaces, require added ventilation. We strongly recommend using a fan with lay‐flat ducting to add fresh makeup air to the workplace during application.
- For best results, use on surfaces with a minimum temperature of 50° F (10° C)
- Shake the RMR‐86® container well before application.
- Best applied using the RMR Electric Sprayer or 1.5‐gallon pump sprayer, or use a sprayer that is rated for corrosive solutions, such as a plastic, garden-style pump sprayers. Avoid using sprayers with metal parts, as they may corrode with use.
- Spray affected area quickly, using wide sweeping motions, to cover entire area.
- Wait for a few moments and watch while RMR‐86® eliminates the mold stains.
- If, after a few moments, evidence of the stain still remains, a second application of RMR‐86 may be needed.
- Once the stain has been removed to your satisfaction, we recommend using RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer to treat all surfaces after RMR-86 has been applied.
- RMR‐86® is a ready‐to‐use product; dilution is NOT required.
- RMR‐86® covers between 200‐300 square feet per gallon. This can vary based on the severity of the affected area, as well as how liberally the product is applied.
- RMR‐86® works best when applied to dry surfaces at temperatures around room temperature. Frozen surfaces may be less receptive to the product. RMR‐86 may not be able to penetrate the particular building material affected if excess moisture content exists.
- RMR‐86® can be corrosive if applied to the following materials: duct work, copper, metal, mechanicals, nail plates, steel, aluminum, or any materials prone to corrosion. If RMR‐86® is accidently applied to these materials, quickly wash area with soap and water or wipe down with WD‐40.
- Do not apply RMR‐86® to fabrics.
- Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products.
- Always rinse off surface, when only using RMR‐86® by itself.
Contact RMR Solutions, LLC at 866-822-8744