RMR-141 RTU Kills 99.9% of Household Bacteria & Viruses
- EPA REGISTERED: The only EPA-registered disinfectant that has been tested and registered by global health authorities in the presence of approximately 100% organic soil tolerances.
- KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA and VIRUSES: Our treatment spray Kills 99.9% of household bacteria and viruses. It’s fungicidal and effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria. When used as directed, the product inhibits odors.
- POSITIVELY CHARGED DISINFECTANT: RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer is a positively charged disinfectant that is powerful and works to easily track down and stick to negatively charged bacteria.
- STRONGEST MOLD KILLER: RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer and Disinfectant inhibits the growth of mold and mildew; eliminates odors; and disinfects in one easy step. It’s a powerful, safe, and effective way to remove mold, bacteria, and viruses.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Our mold killer has a broad-spectrum fungicide, virucide, and disinfectant formula that kills mildew and more than 141 different microorganisms. This product is for use in households, hospitals, restaurants, and institutions.
RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer is an EPA registered fungicide, disinfectant, sanitizer, cleaner and deodorizer. It kills mold and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. Kills 99.9% of household bacteria and odor-causing bacteria. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is fungicidal, and inhibits odors when used as directed. It delivers non-acid cleaning performance in an economical ready-to-use bottle.
When used as directed, RMR-141 RTU will disinfect, clean and deodorize most residential and commercial surfaces like; kitchens, bathrooms, hotels, offices, hospitals, basements, behind and under sinks and countertops, garbage cans and storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors.
RMR-141 RTU is an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as well as part of a complete mold remediation project. This is your go-to product for water damage restoration, sewer cleanup, mold removal, disinfecting porous surfaces and deodorizing. It’s the only ready-to-use disinfectant that kills over 100 microorganisms!
DISINFECT/CLEAN/DEODORIZE: Preclean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a sprayer, cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet. Maintain wetness for 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
FUNGICIDAL: When treating surfaces to kill and prevent most mold & mildew, spray solution on surfaces, making sure to thoroughly saturate. Maintain wetness for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.