Professional Instant Mold Stain Remover
- Works Faster and Lasts Longer
- Contractor Grade Formula
- Tackles Tough Mold Remediation Projects
- Fights and Removes Deeply Embedded Fungal Stains
- 5x Stronger Than Other Similar Contractor Brands
Watch RMR-86 PRO Remove Mold in Seconds!
RMR-86 PRO is a more aggressive mold and mildew stain remover than the original RMR-86. This new integrative formula is designed to last longer and is five times stronger than any mold and mildew stain remover on the market today. The new RMR-86 PRO is a mold stain cleaner that utilizes special deep penetrating surfactants with Hybrid Ultrapure Sodium Hypochlorite™. It creates a deep-cleaning action that breaks apart stains, dissolving them quickly and easily, while removing the ugly mold/mildew stain color.
Having trouble removing mold stains? No problem with this ready to use product that requires no mixing, just shake well and apply with a standard pump up sprayer or our RMR Electric Sprayer. Watch those deeply embedded fungal stains disappear within seconds. This contractor grade formula will now give you at least 10 months of shelf life, if not more. Start saving even more and use less with RMR-86 PRO. If you are still hand sanding, soda blasting, or using any other chemical other than RMR-86 PRO, you are wasting thousands of dollars in not only product cost but labor cost as well. Last but not least, don’t forget to apply RMR-141 RTU to kill the mold after RMR-86 PRO. Pick up the phone today or go to our distributor locator page to find product near you.
RMR-86 PRO Has Superior penetration into porous surfaces such as Wood, Concrete, Drywall, Tile & Grout, Fiberglass, Vinyl, and More. Works great all around your Home. It's amazing on Boats too.
This product has a shelf life of 10 months or more.
Click Here to View - RMR-86 PRO SDS
RMR-86 PRO Mold Stain and Mildew Stain Remover:
CAUTION: Use appropriate precautions when using RMR-86 PRO. Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products. This is a commercial‐strength mold stain and mildew stain removing compound with a chlorine‐like aroma. Please consult the SDS and product label for specific instructions.
STORAGE: Inspect your package carefully to ensure contents were not damaged during shipment. Store RMR-86 PRO in a cool, ground level, dark area away from carpet, upholstery, metal, flooring, etc.; that may be damaged if leakage occurs after the fact. If the container shows any signs of leakage, transfer solution to a clean plastic container that can be sealed properly. Store out of reach of children and animals.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE): Wearing full PPE is required when handling and applying RMR-86 PRO. The minimum suit requirements are a hooded Tyvek or a Chemical Poly Coated suit that is coated with a polyethylene film to protect against splash/spray. (Shieldtech 55 Chemical Protection Coveralls. Other required materials include: latex gloves, and full face respirator with 3M 60923 P100 organic vapor/acid gas cartridge filter (or equivalent).
- REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Before starting application, make sure you’re wearing full PPE.
- FOR ADDED SAFETY: Some areas, especially confined spaces like attics and crawl spaces, require added ventilation. We strongly recommend using a fan with lay‐flat ducting to add fresh makeup air to the workplace during application.
- For best results, use on surfaces with a minimum temperature of 50° F (10° C)
- Shake the RMR-86 PRO container well before application.
- Best applied using the RMR Electric Sprayer or 1.5‐gallon pump sprayer, or use a sprayer that is rated for corrosive solutions, such as a plastic, garden-style pump sprayers. Avoid using sprayers with metal parts, as they may corrode with use.
- Spray affected area quickly, using wide sweeping motions, to cover entire area.
- Wait for a few moments and watch while RMR-86 PRO eliminates the mold stains.
- If, after a few moments, evidence of the stain still remains, a second application of RMR-86 PRO may be needed.
- Once the stain has been removed to your satisfaction, we recommend using RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer to treat all surfaces after RMR-86 PRO has been applied.
- RMR-86 PRO is a ready‐to‐use product; dilution is NOT required.
- RMR-86 PRO covers between 200‐300 square feet per gallon. This can vary based on the severity of the affected area, as well as how liberally the product is applied.
- RMR-86 PRO works best when applied to dry surfaces at temperatures around room temperature. Frozen surfaces may be less receptive to the product. RMR-86 PRO may not be able to penetrate the particular building material affected if excess moisture content exists.
- RMR-86 PRO can be corrosive if applied to the following materials: duct work, copper, metal, mechanicals, nail plates, steel, aluminum, or any materials prone to corrosion. If RMR-86 PRO is accidentally applied to these materials, quickly wash area with soap and water or wipe down with WD‐40.
- Do not apply RMR-86 PRO to fabrics.
- Always pre‐test surfaces before using our products.
- Always rinse off surface, when only using RMR-86 PRO by itself.
Contact RMR Solutions, LLC at 866-822-8744